Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fwd: Well Homestead Valley...

From: Charlessands <charlessands@aol.com>
Date: December 14, 2010 3:16:06 PM PST
Subject: Fwd: Well Homestead Valley, I'm Still Waiting For Your Reply About The Sidewalk Issue That's Lurking Over Evergreen Avenue! I Thank Those Residents That Replied So Far.

FYI: If you drive on Evergreen Ave. you will be affected by the County's plan to narrow Evergreen Ave. and build a 5' wide sidewalk from Ethel to :Melrose.
 
Keith Garriot on Evergreen Ave. has asked all who use Evergreen Ave. to ask the County to show what  a narrowed Evergrren Ave. will be like when driving. A painted 4" wide white stripe on both sides of the narroed road could be easily provided by DPW.
 
 
Happy Holidays, Hanuka, Eid and Merry Christmas and a happy, new year.
 
 
Charles Sands



-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Garriott <saveevergreenave@gmail.com>
To: hv94941 
Cc: charlessands <charlessands@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 14, 2010 2:34 pm
Subject: Well Homestead Valley, I'm Still Waiting For Your Reply About The Sidewalk Issue That's Lurking Over Evergreen Avenue! I Thank Those Residents That Replied So Far.

Dear Neighbors of Homestead,  I know it;s the holiday season and everybody's busy shopping and all that good cheer, but I would like to ask those that have not replied to the County concerning the sidewalk issues stated in my previous emails, to please send your concerns about the proposed plans to build a 5 foot sidewalk on one side of the entire length of Evergreen Avenue.  As stated in one of my previous email's, I am asking for the Department Of Public Works to do a full scale mock-up on Evergreen Avenue.  There's many ways this could be done. All I'm asking for is enough of a mock-up done to give the residents the idea of what physical changes would be caused to the road characteristics when a sidewalk is to be built on this street.  If you already replied, then I thank you for voicing your concerns about the future safety of our neighborhood street.  If anyone is undecided or has any questions to please feel free to contact me.  I will try to answer your questions the best I can. If I can't answer some questions asked, then I will compile all of your questions recieved and ask the engineers of DPW about your concerns myself on your behalf.  All The Best,  Keith Garriott  

No comments: